The EuroMBA offers participants a unique business education. By combining ten online courses in management with six thematic face-to-face residential weeks, the programme provides managers with an innovative and insightful means to develop their business skills and careers.
- Work from home or when traveling, from your hotel. The programme offers managers the flexibility to work where and when they want, allowing them to combine studying with a busy work schedule.
- Learn how to develop a business plan, or learn about the impact of green innovations on business, or learn how to manage in emerging markets. The accumulated knowledge of six partner schools offers you unparalleled expertise.
- Develop your leaderships skills, your emotional intelligence, your ability to negotiate or your power to bring change. EuroMBA gives managers the right skills for the right job.
- Broaden your business knowledge through our online learning environment. Webinars, discussion boards, wikis, multi-media, EuroMBA offers you a unique online community experience.
1. Personal approach with Problem-Based Learning
Students at UM learn in small tutorial groups, which means you participate actively and acquire essential skills for your future. Tutors typically know you by first name and are always accessible and approachable. More about Problem-Based learning
3. Most international university in the Netherlands
Most of our programmes are also on offer in English, and 49% of our students and nearly 40% of our staff come from abroad. This makes UM the most international university in the Netherlands.
Our multidisciplinary research, from growing human tissue to exploring sustainability issues, provides a fertile breeding ground that feeds into our education. Academics are heavily involved in teaching, and interested students have a range of options for getting involved in research themselves. To Research
5. Amongst the best young universities worldwide
UM is the sixth best young university worldwide, according to the 2017 edition of the Times Higher education ranking for young universities. In other rankings, too, UM consistently achieves good scores: in 2017, UM placed 13th in the QS ranking for universities younger than 50 years. To Rankings & accreditations
6. Educational innovation
We are continually working to improve our educational methodology in the UM Edlab, which also supports tutors and provides excellence programmes for students. To EDLAB
7. The heart of Europe
Maastricht lies at the southernmost tip of the Netherlands, in the very heart of Europe. In just a few hours’ time you can be in Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris or London, and several airports are within an hour’s drive. To Life@UM
8. The city of Maastricht
From cinemas, theatres and hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants to a brand new sports centre and state-of-the-art study facilities under construction at the Tapijn site – Maastricht is a living city with a historic centre. And every academic year kicks off with an unforgettable Inkom week. To Life@UM
9. Honours programmes
For students who like an extra challenge, we offer a suite of honours programmes: Premium, MaRBle and Honours+. To EDLAB
10. Finding a job
Research by the UM Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA) shows that some 95% of graduates are working in a good job within a few years of graduating (Maastricht University graduate surveys 2015). Read the report